is to create a top class facility to nurture talented football players in the country. By the year 2022, we aim to have dedicated training centers. The dedicated training centers will complement our coaching staff and scientific developmental programs. (Based on AIFF curriculum guide lines)
Operations are focused on
* Building teams in multiple age groups - U9, U11, U13, U15, U17
* Organizing and executing training programs
* Educating and deputing dedicated coaches to the teams
* Planning, monitoring and encouraging the progress of the players
* Organizing competitions and festivals for young and budding
football players to provide them with a platform to showcase
The club operates on a dual model, facilitating community football and developing elite football players. Community football is focused towards providing a safe and entertaining environment, where every football enthusiast is encouraged to participate in training and matches. These programs run on the 'pay and play' model securing the club steady revenue for its sustenance.
The developmental programs, on the other hand, are focused on scouting talented football players and training them to achieve specific performance objectives which,in turn, can lead to a career in Football. Unlike recreational programs, developmental programs are cost centres and require substantial funding to keep the programs running.